Friday, May 27, 2005

Cuervo fans rejoice

Yes boys and, uh, boys, in exactly one week the 2005 Cuervo Open will be teeing off. It is, without question, the highlight of my life. The trophies have arrived (even if they did mess up the order), the cuervo is warming, and the nipples are hard. However, the tee times have yet to be made. Yes, I'm lazy. Despite my best efforts we will have an odd number of attendents on day 1, but an even number on day 2 as Ryan will join us for the remainder of the weekend. With the two new recruits added by nips, our daily attendence SHOULD be 11-12-16. I'm pleased with those numbers. To be fair, I can hardly contain my enraged boner. It's times like these when I think of cuervo's short but rich heritage.

Huzzah!!!

I'm making a conscience effort to get more pictures this year. Hopefully everyone does the same. Because if I know one thing, it's that I can NEVER get enough of this...

Whatever, link it.
Opening ceremonies in 6 days.

12 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, May 27, 2005, Blogger Jack said...

Yeah, those pictures didn't so much ... work. If you're just trying to link from your Yahoo!photos account, I don't think they let you do that. Dicks.

 
At 1:17 PM, May 27, 2005, Blogger The Diddy said...

Really? They work fine for me. And I'm not logged in at that user. Weird.

 
At 2:07 PM, May 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, they totally ain't workin' for me. As a nerd, you should be ashamed of yourself, Dids.

Nevertheless, my excitement for the Cuervo knows no bounds.

That flamingo doesn't have a fuckin' clue what it's in for this year.

- Nips

 
At 2:30 PM, May 27, 2005, Blogger The Diddy said...

There, that should have fixed it...jerks.

 
At 3:34 PM, May 27, 2005, Blogger Jack said...

Yeah ... not so much.

 
At 4:45 PM, May 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the pictures were of 2 red Xs, then yes, you fixed it. If not, you suck.

- Nips

 
At 1:09 PM, May 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures worked fine for me. I rule.

Also, my pictures were better. As previously mentioned, I rule.

 
At 1:10 PM, May 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also...


CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO CUERVO

 
At 3:17 PM, May 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the pictures finally work for me, and honestly, it was worth the wait. Look at me seducing all of you. My sexcellence is overpowering.

- Nips

Oh, and by the way...I'M THE GUY! I'M THE GUY! I'M THE GUY!!!!

 
At 4:10 PM, May 31, 2005, Blogger Jack said...

"Where all the white women at?"

...silence...

"Come ON: 'Where all the white women at?'!!"

...silence...

"It's from a movie!"




"'Roots'?"

 
At 10:34 PM, May 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Race, turning to Todd just after Todd folds in a three-way pot with Race and Phil, "You're such a human woman! [pause] Hey, if [Phil] beats me, can I take a shower?"

And who can forget Jeff's interpretation of FDR skiing?

Oh, Cuervo... why aren't you here already?!? WHY DO YOU TEASE ME SO??

 
At 8:48 AM, June 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home