1) I really enjoyed Fui's cavalcade this week is which he kept mentioning Michael Vick and Wellington Mara's death. B\c he's right on, that's what is was like trying to watch the V-Tech game or the NFL this past weekend
2) Am I the only one who loves the fact the computer are involved in the BCS?? Honestly, if they switched to a plus 1 system, I think that would be perfect. People are complaining that the computers are screwing it up, FALSE. The single biggest factor in the BCS is where you start the season ranked, unless you're notre dame. Has anyone else noticed that ND is 9th in the human polls and 22nd in the computer average? I'm still trying to figure out how they're gonna get this team in the BCS. They want to. If you compare OSU to ND as to who the better 2 loss team is, the bucks are CLEARLY better.
3) I heard someone say that the Texas win over Ohio St. doesn't look as impressive now as it did earlier in the year. My head exploded.
4) My vote right now is Ohio St. vs. UCLA in the Fiesta Bowl. Oh, I would love to stick it to them and make everyone shutup. This UCLA team is crap.
5) I've been hearing that the ACC and PAC-10 are CLEARLY the best two conferences this year. Guess what Pac-10, when all your good wins are against your own conference, that doesn't work. I think we'll see some more reasonable results once bowl season gets here.
6) With Miami-VTech and Penn St-Wisky this week, expect Ohio St. to really be the computer darlings when the BCS is released next week.
7) Marcus Vick - I actually think the guy is really good. He's better than the elder Vick. The problem is, Mike Vick is basically considered the savior of man with herpes.
8) Wisconsin is crap, and Penn St is much better than I realized. The kitties should have ZERO trouble with wisky this week. That's why I'm picking the badgers to win by 14.
9) If I had a vote in a major poll, there's no way I could vote Notre Dame higher than Penn St. and live with myself.
10) USC is going to play UCLA and they're both gonna be unbeaten and ranked in the top 5. Who wants to guess the early spread on this game?? Right now, I bet it'll be around 14, but it should be about 20. I'd like to see the last time two top 5 teams met in Novemeber and one team was favored by 3TDs