Monday, April 24, 2006

2006: The year of the Cuervo

As some of you may be aware, the 4th and 2006 version of the Cuervo will be happening soon. If you're reading this, you're probably invited. If you wanna be invited, well, you have to prove yourself to the council. Which is me. In preparation for this year's festivities, I need people to remind of what awards they won last year.

Also, to whet the appetite, here's pics from last year's Cuervo. I was all over that one, hehe.

Gayness

Enjoy.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Torgonator said...

Good work with the photos! Man, we are gay. And often drunk. Drunk and gay. And gay.

Six weeks till the Cuervo!

 
At 11:53 PM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Jack said...

Uh, hello? You forgot "gay."

 
At 9:58 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Torgonator said...

You're right. My bad! I promise I won't forget gayness in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home