Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shamelessly Plundering the Internet: Part the First

I recently discovered a Web site with some entertaining videos, and since theBlog.net is in a bit of a lull, I thought I might share some of my finds with both our readers. I've got quite a few to share, but we'll just start with a few.

Let's kick this off with a music video. All I'll tell you about it is that it features two guys in tights singing about unicorns. Audio not safe for work! Video safe, but you'll get some looks.

Next, let's work our way into current events. A DEA officer recently shot himself in the foot during a presentation on firearm safety. No, I'm not kidding... here is the proof. The officer has filed a suit against the government because the video was released. The video is not graphic, just bizarre. Safe for work.

I'm usually not a fan of prank videos, because they are typically little more than proof that people are assholes. But I like this simple prank - no one gets hurt... seriously. Safe for work.

I never really watched much of Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, but if I knew that this happened, I might watch more often. I'd yell at him for being an idiot, but he has to live with this the rest of his life... that's punishment enough. Safe for work.

I'm not really sure what she expected to happen... I guess it's probably best not seen at work.

This is a short film, focused on a conversation I could imagine happening between the Dids and the Caveman. I'll let you guess which guy I picture as Dids and which one I picture as Cave.

That does it for this installment. So, keep your eye out for Mel Novak.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Jack said...

YOUR audio's not safe for work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home