Monday, December 18, 2006

Early bowl SOCing and whatnot

So, like last year, I guess we'll do a few running diaries of early bowl games. Marvel at how many racist comments Todd can sneak into a post! Just how much text will Jeff devote to something other than the game he's ostensibly watching? Will I voluntarily pick a game that begins at 10:30 p.m.? (Answer: no.) Apparently Evan, when he's not ruining the lives of Dominican dancers, is desirous of doing a game as well. Since they start tomorrow, I figured we'd better figure out which ones we're all doing. The pre-Christmas bowl games are as follows:

Tuesday, December 19
Poinsettia Bowl - TCU vs. Northern Illinois

Thursday, December 21
Las Vegas Bowl - BYU vs. Oregon

Friday, December 22
New Orleans Bowl - Rice vs. Troy

Saturday, December 23
PapaJohns.com Directional Jackoff Bowl - South Florida vs. East Carolina
Armed Force Bowl - Tulsa vs. Utah

Sunday, December 24 (seriously, we should all be spending quality time with family and all that shit by this time)
Hawai(slight pause)i Bowl - Arizona State vs. Hawai(slight pause)i

Leave a comment to pick a game. First come, first served.

Also, the Bowl Pick 'Em is up to 20 entrants. PRIDE, BITCHES!!

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, December 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing the Vegas Bowl. I might do another post xmas one as well.

 
At 1:26 PM, December 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, since Todd took mine, I'll try to do tonight's TCU-NIU matchup. That way I can fulfill Jackson's hopes and make 90% of my post about the basketball Bucks.

Still, I'm jealous of Todd. Anything involving the playbook of Mormon and Oregon's weekly wardrobe malfunctions (have you seen their new helmets?! please Baby Jesus, make sure they are wearing them for the bowl game) sounds like re-goddamn-diculous SOC fodder. Then again I "covered" the Mormons in Vegas last year, so I guess I should Alan Branch out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home