Monday, August 14, 2006

Summer Break is over...I think

Just wanted to let you know, the general stopped by and picked up the flag....

Ok, so I'm (kinda) back from by 3 month hiatus. (FYI: "Don't Hiatus" changed my life and I also had to change my pants after reading that. Thank you.) Things have been happening, blah blah blah. As usual, the blogging will pick up as college football approaches. If you're like me, which you are, then you want that time to go as quickly as possible....so....I've taken on a challenge. Starting tomorrow I will begin presenting my personal list of the 100 Greatest Video Games of All-Time.

As of right now, it will go as follows. I have a top 90 (although it's unranked currently) and 10 other games that are great but I've never played, plus an honorable mention. My plan is to either unveil 5 or 10 a day and hopefully keep you coming back for more. Honestly, my head hurts after all this video game thinking. I'm a little scared and moist trying to finish it....we'll see what happens....together.

Also, for those who don't know...our guild name in warcraft is "Girls Gone WoW". You needed to know.

3 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Jack said...

You fucking NERDS.

 
At 1:07 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger The Diddy said...

I'm declaring now that even though it's in the top 10 best NAMES for games, chubby cherub will not be on the list that I'm making.

 
At 1:44 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Jack said...

Bible Adventures?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home