Friday, May 19, 2006

It's tired in here....

Hey, it's me!! Remember me!! Sometimes I show up, but not often. It's kinda my thing. So how are we? Good talk, see ya out there. So what have I missed.

Hockey...well, I would say I've been missin it. HEY O!! I'm super serial when I say (in sequential order) watching the Red Wings lose...totally hilarious. However, a 6 vs. 8 in a conference finals always makes me happy.

Pro Hoops...Steve Nash won the MVP, not b\c he was, but b\c he won it last year and had a better year this year. So the logic being, if that was good enough then it should be now as well. Moronic. Kobe was hands down the MVP this season. He didn't win b\c he's not likable any more. I'd even argue Lebron should have won before Nash, he's pretty good, and if you've seen him play I guess you're a witness...so Nike says. Oh right, then there's that little game 6 tonight with Detroit on the ropes. I think the Pistons really, REALLY bought into the hype that they're much better than everyone else. The thing is, they are, but as everyone knows, they don't show up. Now, you've gotta beat the Cavs, in Cleveland, and the officials. The league wants Lebron to move on, and they want it hard.

Also, Chris Kaman. That guy is challenging for ugliest person alive. He's already an All-Star and 1st Teamer.





















Little known fact: Black people produce 300 Volts of DC power

So, who is he in the running with? Scottie Pippen? Cheryl Miller? I'm not even sure I wanna think about it anymore. I can't look at this picture anymore. Let me remedy this....WIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


























Above: If I get SafeAuto, will it make HER legal for less?

If nothing else, that was an excellent segway to golf. Yes, I went there. 2 weeks to Cuervo.

5 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

QUERVO QUERVO QUERVO QUERVO QUERVO QUERVO QUERVO QUERVO QUERVO QUERVO

 
At 12:31 PM, May 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Break of Dawn

I have a fairly good idea. I've seen the pictures. Yet I still must ask as I'm a glutton for literary illustration. What is Quervo?

Break of Dawn

Sidenote: I had a very odd dream last evening. I was sitting in the bleachers of a fully packed gym, a heated basketball game being played on the court. I'm not sure if the game was on the line or not. But, up to the free throw line steps Jack Fu...and he airballed. Not sure what that was all about.

 
At 2:55 PM, May 23, 2006, Blogger Jack said...

AIRBALL!?! Slander! SLANDER!!!


As for "what is the Cuervo" ... well, the best answer would be that it's a golf tournament. But as we've said so many times, it is SO not about the golf.

Each summer, we go to Todd's parents' place in Pig's Knuckle, Ohio and play a 3-day golf tournament titled "The Cuervo Open." The actual format has varied, but the basic tenet of The Cuervo remains the same: everyone has an unlimited number of mulligans, but every time you take one, you have to do a shot of tequila. This has led to copious bizarre drunken moments on the area's various golf courses, most of which are probably a little scared that June is fast approaching. After each day of playing golf and drinking tequila in the hot rural Ohio sun, we retire to the homestead (no, not that one) where Todd's mom loads us up with delicious food and we spend the evening playing poker and Trivial Pursuit and Mega Man 2 and Super Bomber Man and Mario Tennis and whatever else, all while drinking beer and/or Todd's special Pink Drink (patent pending). Drunken golf hilarity for three days. That's the Cuervo.

 
At 6:01 PM, May 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Break of Dawn

Wow. Just, wow.

Break of Dawn

 
At 1:19 PM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Torgonator said...

You're not wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home