Friday, September 29, 2006

MSU fan goes apeshit, live on radio

I'm pretty sure I've often made mention to some of you about Mike Valenti (who somewhat oddly shares my exact birthday, month, day, and year), co-host of what is, in my opinion, the only sports radio program worth listening to in the metro Detroit area. I still listen to their show via the streaming option whenever I remember to. Well, Mike is a particularly passionate MSU grad and fan, so there was no way in hell I was missing out on this past Monday's show. He did not disappoint, losing his voice in the first 20 minutes of the show and eventually going home before the program was halfway over. Well, Notre Dame blog The House Rock Built got ahold of the audio, and his schadenfreude is particularly gleeful. But I can't blame him: it's pretty damn funny (unless you're an MSU fan). Check it out, if you get a chance.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, September 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is classic! I've listened to it three times already! Oh, my, frickin' God!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home