Saturday, March 24, 2007

Droopy Dog Lookin' Mother Fucker

If you've got a hankerin' for some hilariously one-sided officiating, I hope you're watching the USC-UNC game right now. I sure hope Carolina loses this game, so I can watch the postgame press conference and see Roy Williams bitch about the refs without a hint of irony, despite the fact that his team has been the beneficiary of their usual 8-12 questionable inside fouls called on the opponent. If you're playing UNC, and they happen to get the ball inside to Wright or especially Hansbrough and his enormous Christopher Lloyd eyes, you might as well tell your players to get the hell out of the way, because even if they miss, there's gonna be a foul called. As I type this, UNC is going on an enormous offensive-rebound-fueled run after - surprise! - USC's best big guy picked up his fourth foul with about 12 minutes left.

And all of a sudden I'm a Georgetown fan. Never thought I'd see the day.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, March 24, 2007, Blogger The Dur said...

Yeah, is it me, or does UNC just beat the fuck out of anyone who tries to get a rebound? They have to be 10 times for physical than their football team, Julius Peppers or not.


(he did play for them, right?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home