Monday, December 03, 2007

Don't Panic

Fear not my friends! I have discovered the weakness of the spread offense. I think we saw it in West Virginia's loss, LSU has been exposed some, and I'm sure you can name a few other examples. Running the spread offense makes you a one man team. If your quarterback so much as hurts a finger (nice example), your whole offense is screwed. 2 quarters without a quarterback and you're losing to a man flailing around on crutches named Wanstache! So how do we go on and beat LSU. Hurt their quarterback...and then next...and then next until that Doucet guy has to go from catching passes to taking direct snaps.

So I'm not guaranteeing a win or promoting dirty play, but should their quarterback have an injury it could really throw their game plan off. That however, is not an excuse. No one seemed to remember Ted Ginn Jr's broken foot in our loss last year. Nope, that had nothing to do with anything. He barely would have mattered in overall offense and field position. He's on the fastest Buckeye since Jesse Owens.

I'll be back later with another surprising prediction that will effect OSU for years to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home