Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm like Tevye and shit

TRADITION! YIDDISH! Wait, fuck ... BOWLS!

Yes, it's that time again. By popular request, we're bringing back, for the 4th straight year, theblog.net's thebowl.challenge. Why the hell not. There's some talk about a running diary or two happening as well, but let's not count our chickens before they hatch; Todd is a temperamental bitch. Once the games actually start, I pledge to post the updated scores each morning, along with some of my patented incompetent commentary. Unless, you know, I don't want to. But I'll try.

ANYWAY, the group is set up over at ESPN.com. The group name is "Nathaniel's Dance Party". The password is "boban". See if you can take out defending champion, uh ... "T. Lyon," assuming that he/she enters again this year. The grand prize, as usual, is MOTHERHONKING PRIDE, BITCHES! Confidence points, 1-32. You know the drill. And if you don't, I'm not gonna help you. More.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home