Sunday, February 15, 2009

As of today

If the NHL season ended today: a. not that many would care... b. YOUR Columbus Blue Jackets (is it supposed to be one word?) would be the 6 seed in the east west. And they're tied for 5th. Hell, they could end up in the 5 spot facing off with #4 Chicago Blackhawks who I'm pretty sure suck in playoff action.

It's time for the CBJ (that's how they're listed on my cellphone scores) to make the postseason. It's been almost a decade and they haven't even come close. The fans have supported them, the tickets our outrageously expensive. I wish I could list things like stats, players, or even how the standings points work but I can't. All I do is check every few days and see if they're still alive. There's still plenty of season left and I think our goalie, what's his name is still hurt, but Nash and that other guy are playing tough. Go Jackets!

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, February 16, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they beat Dallas tonight, they have sole possession of 5th place. Their biggest problem is they lose to the teams they should beat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home