Monday, January 05, 2009

A season of upsets, let's hope for one more

Looking at our standings it's obvious that not many games have turned out how they were supposed to. At 3 games over .500 one of our leaders is at 92.6%. I'm a game under .500 and still in the 58% range.

So does this mean the Big 12 and SEC aren't as good as the Pac-10? Does this mean we have a shot against Texas? This is really all we have to look forward to because the basketball team, lately led by Diebler, isn't going anywhere for that exact reason.

In other news I care about, the Cavs could have gained a game toward home field advantage last night but LeBron got called for traveling on the game winner. As he said, "It was only 2 steps..." Guess what King James, you only get 1 1/2 steps in basketball. You can't put the second foot down and by the replay you took at least 2 1/2 at at away game.

I haven't decided if I'll blog the game tonight. I'm using my new fryer to make wings for the first time. I know, commit Durham!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home