Saturday, February 07, 2009

A Comment!

Sorry, I took around a month off after what happened in...well you know. I'll be honest, I don't follow recruiting all that well because I don't live in Ohio anymore. While your AM radio is talking about the upcoming freshman class mine is blabbing on and on about the last place St. Louis Blues (by the way the Blue Jackets are actually close to an 8 seed!)

OK, let's go live to UCONN (my pick to win it all (in Women's too) because I like their U C O N N UCONN UCONN UCONN cheer) where they lead Michigan by 6. There are 2 1/2 minutes left and Michigan just airballed a shot. This one's over.

I checked out the Big Ten standings the other day and saw that Penn State was ahead of us. They haven't played the tougher teams yet so I was going to state that they will lose 5 straight but because of my hiatus I didn't bother...2 days later they beat Michigan State.

So back to us...if we beat the Gophers tonight we're in...or at least on our way in. We've been out of the top 25 for over a month because we can't win more than 2 in a row without sucking against oh say...Illinois or someone like that. Anyway, I think we're in.

Michigan, I don't know. How did we drill them both times? How did they beat Duke? How are they competing against UCONN on the road? AND HOW IS XAVIER DOWN 15 AT HALF AGAINST DUQUENSE?!

This tournament is shaping up to be my Worst Picks Evah!

(please keep the comments coming)

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, February 09, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hark! A post! If we keep this up, all comments will be "I wish you would post" and all posts would be "I wish you would comment". So symbiotic. I love it.

The Buckeyes need to learn how to play something besides zone defense. Even if it's only to mix things up. They cannot keep giving up the three ball. Yikes.

As for recruiting, I think it's overhyped. Sure it's pretty important, but I just don't care. The Blue Jackets are in the midst of failing to make the playoffs for yet another year--let's talk about that on the local talk radios.

Oh, and since you're in St. Louis, you have no way of knowing this (you know, with the only available form of communication being carrier pigeons) but 1460 The Fan is now 97.1 The Fan. My AM radio on FM? HOORAY!!

Back to lurking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home