Friday, April 15, 2005

And I’ve got such a long way to go / To make it to the border of Ron Mexico

Ugh, a Christopher Cross-referencing, Phil-pandering post title, wasted because he refuses to visit the site. Sad. Anywhoodle, since Dids is apparently in a cave(man) or something, and is refusing to do updates of any kind, I figured I’d make sure that both loyal readers of the MWB are up to speed on the Ron Mexico situation. If you’re interested in reading more on the herpes-laden Georgia man who is definitely not Michael Vick, stop by here and here. Jerseys! Merchandising opportunities! Funny take on it from old reliable, SportsPickle. More funny, plus Ron Jeremy. And, because you can never get enough Ron Jeremy...

Updates soon.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, April 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it was only a matter of time before this story made a blogpearance (yeah, I made that word up.)
Anyway, by the time you posted this, the NFL had already put the kibosh on the whole Mexico Falcons jersey thing. So, there goes item #1 on my gift list to Santa. Oh well.

- Nips

 
At 5:11 PM, April 15, 2005, Blogger Jack said...

Assholes. Stupid NFL, always fucking with our sharpies and shit.

And by "sharpies," I of course mean "phalluses."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home