Wednesday, April 06, 2005

WTF?!?!?!

So either I was the last to know, or this was a well kept secret: Seal is going to marry Heidi Klum. WHAT??? Even more bizarre is that she's five months pregnant with his child. And even more bizarre was this sentence from the article, "Seal begin the German leg of his tour this week." It just sounds creepy, like he's about to hump it.


Above: possibly two people

I mean I'm sure he's off balancing balls on his nose, but who gave him the "seal" of approval to marry Klum? How does Spooky McScarface get a supermodel? Oh wait, I know. Have you ever seen her first husband?


Above: Why is this picture signed?

He's not a bad looking...ok, there's no way I can condone that at all. I'm looking into the future, and all I see Phil in 40 years. I would have thought she'd learned she could do better. I guess Seal could be nice guy. But after hearing that "kiss from a rose" song 3 million times in the mid-90s, does it even matter? Hint: The answer is no.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, April 06, 2005, Blogger Jack said...

Theeere (there!) is so much a man can you, so much he can saayyyyy

Yooooouuuuuu remain
My POWER, my PLEASURE, my PAIN!

Baaaaayyyyy-baayyyyyyy...



How can you not love that song? "Batman Forever"! Or was it "Batman and Robin"? Fuck, I don't remember. Nipples, help me out here.

And wow, that's not a very good picture of one of the 3 or 4 hottest women alive. And "Spooky McScarface"? Don't you mean Spooky Hutchinson, inexplicable all-american placekicker for the North Albany Man-Boy Love? I thought so.

 
At 12:16 PM, April 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, you WERE the last to know. This is pretty old news. Still, I agree it warrants a mention.

Second of all, that is indeed Phil of the Future.

And Fu, it was Batman Forever. That was the one with Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee Jones (before he started getting good roles like in Man of the House).

And yes, Klum is totally looking off her Heidi game in that pic.

- Nips

 

Post a Comment

<< Home