Thursday, January 12, 2006

On slut-asses and "slash" fiction

SO I was looking through our visitor history, and someone reached the MWB today by searching MSN for "Tommy Bowden's slut-ass daughter." I couldn't be more proud. And in case you didn't know, the idea for this feature was brazenly stolen from Brian at MGoBlog, who had a much funnier search engine, uh ... search ... lead a visitor to his site: "Stan Marsh / Kyle Broflovski slash fiction." Read more. And shudder, like I did.


Edited to add: More linkage!

On the zookeeper letting out the pythons!

On the fallacy that USC was going for its third straight title!

On the CFB BlogPoll All-America Team! (No mention on who the nation's leader in "sackles" was, though [/Holtz])

On the Buckeye hoopsters (for nerdasses, from the leader of the college basketball world's "tempo-free" stats-based mini-revolution, Ken Pomeroy)!


*wink* I'm flirting with you.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Jack said...

"Ed... have you been working out?"




Wow. I nearly pissed myself when I read that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home