Thursday, January 12, 2006

On slut-asses and "slash" fiction

SO I was looking through our visitor history, and someone reached the MWB today by searching MSN for "Tommy Bowden's slut-ass daughter." I couldn't be more proud. And in case you didn't know, the idea for this feature was brazenly stolen from Brian at MGoBlog, who had a much funnier search engine, uh ... search ... lead a visitor to his site: "Stan Marsh / Kyle Broflovski slash fiction." Read more. And shudder, like I did.


Edited to add: More linkage!

On the zookeeper letting out the pythons!

On the fallacy that USC was going for its third straight title!

On the CFB BlogPoll All-America Team! (No mention on who the nation's leader in "sackles" was, though [/Holtz])

On the Buckeye hoopsters (for nerdasses, from the leader of the college basketball world's "tempo-free" stats-based mini-revolution, Ken Pomeroy)!


*wink* I'm flirting with you.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger Nipsey said...

Wow! Where do I start?
This "Tommy Bowden's slut-ass daughter" revelation might just be the MWB's finest hour. And for the record, it's not just MSN that dierects Clemson cooch-seekers to our fine little blog. Search engine giants Google and Yahoo do as well. Congratulations to all our contributors and readers!

Now...on to the pythons. Fu, that article, and more specifically, that picture of Hochuli made me pop like 3000 boners. Anyway, I think we can all conclude now that Hochuli is indeed a "beast."







"Ed... have you been working out?"

 
At 1:45 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Jack Fu said...

"Ed... have you been working out?"




Wow. I nearly pissed myself when I read that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home