Tuesday, February 21, 2006

O. M. G.

For the statistical completists out there, not satisfied with the beatific splendor of ESPN's Holy Bible of College Football, here is some jacked-up CFB history. Um, yo.

It's almost 11 p.m., and I just want to say that I'm pretty sure Emily Hughes could beat me up. She may not win the gold, but she would almost certainly dominate a Royal Rumble-style cage match of, you know, figure skaters. In reality, she's probably only like 5'5" or something, but she looks like friggin' amazon warrior princess after seeing all those Little Girls in Pretty Boxes bound around like leaves in the wind.

Finally, apparently some kind of blog meme has been flying around, with people answering questions about their taste in music. Untirely un-noteworthy, and I sure as shit don't feel like filling one out myself, but I am 150% certain that several loyal constituents of this blog will thoroughly enjoy this guy's answer to question 19. Yeah. Go ahead. Uh-huh. Knew you would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home