Monday, March 10, 2008

Vote Now!

Well will make the tournament:



a. No matter what



b. If we beat Michigan State again



c. If we win 2 Big Ten Tournament Games



d. Next year

e. Just to show that The Dur's pessimistic ways won't get him anywhere

I swear, they dick around all winter and then somehow come up with these big wins. They remind me of how the Bears always start winning once they're out of the playoffs just to ruin their draft picks. My hopes are up though. Somehow I see Dicky V's annual bubble rant going like this...

"And with the Big Ten being so down I can't baylieve they let the Buckeye's in, Thad I love ya but c'mon, are you kidding me? Duke's red shirts could have beaten this squad!"

Don't forget to vote...

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, March 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say B

- Nipsey

 
At 11:33 AM, March 13, 2008, Blogger Zamboni said...

I'm copying off of Nipsey (because my word verification is "iggnyyp")and say B as well.

If Florida makes it and we don't, I call shenanigans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home